Monday, October 19, 2015

Sneak Peek of the "W" Family!

One of the greatest things about being a photographer is building relationships with families. The "W" family has been with me for 7 years! I can still remember when we had the ":color" of the year, and Mom I hope you are smiling:) I am also proud to say that we have yet to repeat a location. The boys are so wonderful and cooperative to work with, and getting BIG.  I am thinking next year "W" may catch up to me and tell Dad, no &:) and that I am looking forward to next season and finally getting to go to your favorite location! I loved that you took a few iphone pics of me taking their pictures so they can remember me...its so nice to know that I have been a part of their memories. 
Carol







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!