Monday, October 19, 2015

Sneak Peek of the "S" Family!

I'm so happy the "S" family call ed me to do family pictures. We had all the kids home, which I know can be quite a bit of work to coordinate, and also had extended family available as well! We chose Danada as our location and I was very happy with the equestrian look and fall colors. Waking up to a 38 degree morning had us all thinking we may freeze:) however after a few minutes in the sun things warmed up and were just perfect. Mom did an excellent job coordinating the group colors, not to mention Dixie and Chip who are the most well behaved dogs I have ever met! After getting "the" shot with the kids, we took some with everyone, and even made it to the bonus shots. I'm looking forward to our viewing apt. and getting your gallery up. Here are a few favorites.
Carol













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!