Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sneak peek of the "M" family!

I Could not wait to get into the office and look at our family shots! Little "A" and big brother "L" ...who is only 4 were so cute and fun during the family part of our session. From the minute we set up "L" was all smiles and finding the perfect spot to smile in! I think the word for the day is "totally"! and I got a ton of high fives as we worked through family, kids, individual and fun candid shots! I am only posting 1 right now...more to come! When you get a picture like this, its what I call "seeing" the shot....its like it freezes as you take it and you know as a photographer when you get into the files, this one is the money shot! Love love love what I do.
Carol
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!