Monday, September 17, 2012

Sneak Peek of Graduating Senior 'L"--- CHICAGO!

When "L" called and wanted a Senior session in Chicago, I was thrilled! I so love to explore new locations! I had a great spot in mind. We had a picture perfect day, and I had so much fun talking with "L" and her Mom. L had the most beautiful curly hair, and a fantastic serious look....not to mention looking a whole lot like Elizabeth Shue! I had warned Mom and "L" that the session might get a bit random as we walked around and things caught my eye:) "L was game for anything, so we had a blast. I LOVE the water shots and the one of her standing by the wall....Hope to do another here soon. Ill try really hard to keep your gallery at 50 shots but it is going to be tough to do. Cant wait to share them all. Please feel free to share this link with your family and friends. As soon as the gallery is posted Ill email!
Carol






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!