Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sneak Peek of "R" Family!

The "R" family is dear to me...I have photographed little Ms. "S" several times, and she is so sweet, and always in the cutest Matilda Jane outfit! We started with the settee, and lots of family shots. Dad doesn't get out for our sessions most of the time, so we made sure to get lots of pictures of him with Ms. "S" and lots of the whole family. I have to say, little "S" was super cooperative, even asking to pose and sit by herself...a couple of months ago, she was not as much in the mood, I found out later from Mom that she said she was saving her "smiles" for dance photos later that night!:) Please enjoy your sneak peek. I think we have just the right mix of pictures now and am looking forward to working with you on the "wall"!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!