Thursday, September 13, 2012

What is a wall layout?

I so wish I had pictures of how these look in my client's homes! Hopefully I will  get some emails of photos so I can post these later! (hint hint):) You can email yours to gcbam02@comcast.net! Many seniors end up with several pictures that work great together, and what to do with them becomes the question...today, an 8 x10 is a small print. Most walls in our homes need something bigger to properly fill the space. Standout mounts, canvas wraps and gator boards can all be mixed together to create a nice visual wall grouping. You can also use non- photo items with words or art to mix in as well. I have products that are hung without framing, and also with frames. If you don't want your home to be a shrine to one child, mixing in family shots, and shots of siblings works great. Here are some recent groupings!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!