Friday, September 21, 2012

Sneak Peek of Senior class of 2013 Neuqua Valley "H"!

Senior "H" has a background in Theater, and was super comfortable in front of the camera! We started our session very quickly as a cool train came by that I just had to photograph her by!  For some reason I am always getting the Meta trains going past when I have my sessions and no offense to Metra, those commuter trains just are not fun to take pictures of! Its probably my soft spot for true urban scenerio's, or that Metra trains just remind me of work and movie chase scenes, but, it was well worth it and "H" jumped right in and did awesome. After finishing up at our first location we took some softer pictures at the barn...Ms. H is going to be awesome in the  Snow White production at Neuqua Valley and I am so excited to take my daughter to see her! "H" thank you again for a great session, and for having such a perfect "serious look"! Enjoy your sneak peek and I'll email you when I post the gallery.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!