Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sneak peek of "L" turning 2!

I met baby "L" when she turned one...last year and  boy how she has grown up! She did not have alot of hair last time, I'm pretty sure not enough to keep a bow in:) Now she has a full head of hair! I cant say she is running around more though as even at 1 Ms. "L" was really fast and on the move our entire session! We had a ton of fun at the park this time, and really just played the whole session. I so miss my own kids talking in that cute 2 year old way:) Aside from dropping a peal necklace through the bridge down to the water or almost the water...lucky dad only had to get one shoe wet! We had no crying, or incidents to speak of! For a 2 year session, that is GREAT. I think the hit was the ceramic tea set, and "L" putting the pearls inside. Each time she did she got a huge grin and jumped up and down or curled her toes and laughed really big. Ms. "L" has a baby brother or sister on the way...cant wait for next year. Thank you again for having me capture these memories.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!